468x60

Stay Young Forever [MNTG]



- For Moyo 

Stay young forever, I don't want you to ever grow up...he said to me.
Be my baby, be my little sister, that's all I ever want you to be.
Love me forever, and no-one else, love for me in your eyes is all I want to see...
But I can't.

I can't love you alone, brother, for there must be another, beckoning to my heart.
My love for you will neither wane nor wither but I want a love 'til death do us part.
I have been broken, I have seen pain, seen anguish.
Oh, in despair, in limbo have I languished.
I have wallowed, waded and waited patiently for it; whatever it is, I don't know.
What I am certain of, however, is that my heart longs so.

Longs so very much, for that all consuming feeling.
Embedded in tenderness, in truth, sincerity, and security, tugging.
Tugging, firmly and surely on my heartstrings
Not a fairytale or fantasy, but the real thing.

I just want to love and be loved back.
Is that too much to ask?

So, no Brother, I can't stay young forever, even in mind.
Because a love that knows no bounds even of time I must find.


- Ms. Koya

0 comments:

Post a Comment