468x60

VMAs Most Hideous Outfits

2012 VMAs! We've all watched it and I have to say it was a letdown. I was expecting fashion challenging outfits, the likes of which we haven't seen before. And I was sorely disappointed. But of course some artistes just had to forget to look in the mirror on their way out. Or perhaps they were being "fashion forward". Well, I'm not complaining. They most certainly made my night.

Nicki Minaj

Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, that you have a rocking body, albeit fake, doesn't mean you can get away with any outfit. The spiderweb-catsuit-policeman getup(I refuse to comment) is not for you, or anyone else for that matter. And the hair, don't even get me started on the hair.

Ke$ha

Oh dear Ke$ha, the nude picture you tweeted has shown it all, I'm afraid to say the nude dress isn't covering anything we haven't seen. We're just going to ignore the fact that the dress is ill-formed and does nothing for your shape.



Rita Ora

Oh pardon me Rita, I couldn't see you behind all that hideous sparkle.



Who looked the most hideous?
pollcode.com free polls

0 comments:

Post a Comment