468x60

Mariah Carey joins 'American Idol' as new judge


Mariah Carey will join American Idol as a judge next season, Fox announced on Monday, replacing Jennifer Lopez for season 12 which starts in January. She tweeted a statement saying "It's gonna be so much fun working on @AmericanIdol. As a singer-songwriter, I'm excited to help find and nurture new talent."

Other celebrities also used twitter to send messages to her; "Welcome to the fam @MariahCarey!!," Ryan Seacrest wrote,"When u and @nickcannon need a date night, I'm happy to strap on the double baby bjorn."

"Idol" Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks also tweeted: "I can't wait to watch @mariahcarey as a judge!! I LOVE her!!"

Perez Hilton added: "Ha! I'm actually going to start watching again! #TeamMimi."

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - argus cccam

Post a Comment